- One less dependency on fishing
- A new crustacean species for Galicia
- Increasing effects of acidification on Aquaculture
- Rainbow trout genome sequenced
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Complete diet for ornamental aquatic species. Fulfills their nutritional requirements, ensuring thevitality of the animals...
Selected Artemia salina cysts harvested from highly productive, contaminant-free environments.
Microalgae mix including marine microalgae, suitable for the nourishment of most bivalve molluscs and crustaceans. Provides a broad particle...