- Devil's seed
- One less dependency on fishing
- A new crustacean species for Galicia
- Increasing effects of acidification on Aquaculture
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Filtration media pellets with micropores (<2 nm), mesopores (2-50 nm) and macropores (> 50 nm) capable of retaining macromolecules, colorants and...
10 % DiscountMore
Manila clam seed
Hatchery-produced Manila clam seed. Broodstock subject to a breeding programme selecting for high growth rates, high meat content, salinity tolerance and...
Microalgae mix including marine microalgae, suitable for the nourishment of most bivalve molluscs and crustaceans. Provides a broad particle...