- Increasing effects of acidification on Aquaculture
- Rainbow trout genome sequenced
- Cataclysmic Pescanova
- Global Initiative for Sustainability in salmon farming
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Selected Artemia salina cysts harvested from highly productive, contaminant-free environments.
10 % discountMore
High quality hand nets circular, semicircular or trapezoidal in shape, specifically designed for the proper handling of aquatic species in the aquafarm....
Activated carbon ACU-GMI P4
Filtration media pellets with micropores (<2 nm), mesopores (2-5 nm) and macropores (>50 nm) capable of retaining macromolecules, colorants and...